TO LOVE AND SERVE
At All Saints Catholic College, our mission is to put Christ at the centre of our community, to lead everyone on a personal journey based on the teachings and values of Jesus Christ. We aim to provide opportunities to nurture and develop the Faith handed down to us by the Catholic Church. In serving God, and one another, we encourage everyone to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
We strive to:
- Share a life of faith through the celebration of the sacraments, through daily prayer and works of charity.
- Affirm the worth and contribution of each member of our college, through the celebration of achievement.
- Support everyone to achieve their potential in all aspects of college life, whilst having expectations of the highest standards.
- Create an atmosphere of order and well-being, where self-discipline, responsibility and maturity are strengthened.
- Ensure high standards of behaviour through a culture of respect for God, oneself and for others.
- Develop as an out-reaching community; to work in partnership with home, parishes and other local groups.
- Prepare everyone to face the future with confidence by making a positive contribution to the wider community as global citizens, and living out the Gospel.
- Celebrate our community life and achievements by praising and thanking God through prayer and worship.
DIOCESE OF LEEDS & PARTNER PRIMARY SCHOOLS
The Diocese of Leeds, St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School Elland, St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School Birkby, St Malachy’s Catholic Primary School, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary School, Sacred Heart Catholic Voluntary Academy, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School Brighouse, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School Dalton and St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School Halifax.
YEAR 11 - GCSE EXAM COUNTDOWN
This is the time left before the first GCSE exam.