The wearing of College uniform is compulsory as it maintains a sense of equality and encourages identity with and pride in the College. Uniforms are available at Term Time Wear and Natasha Schoolwear in Huddersfield.
- Blazer: Grey College blazer with the College badge must be worn at all times. The only lapel badges to be worn are those awarded by College.
- Jumper: A grey College jumper with the College badge may be worn (optional).
- College Shirt: A white College shirt fastened at the collar. Shirts must be tucked in. Open neck blouses are not acceptable.
- Trousers: Black College tailored trousers. Black jean type, skinny fit, tight trousers or leggings are not acceptable.
- Tie: College tie must be attached to the fastened top button on the shirt collar. Also available through school.
- Shoes: Plain black leather school shoes. Pumps or trainers are not acceptable. Please follow this link for examples of suitable footwear for guidance purposes only.
- Socks: Plain black socks.
- Outdoor Clothing: An outdoor coat of a sensible style. No slogans or badges. Coats, hats, scarves and gloves etc. must not be worn indoors.
We are one of many schools around the country who have decided to change their uniform in this way. The decision was not made lightly, but we consulted with students via our Student Council and they supported the change. Having a uniform which is gender neutral will help to reduce any issues around inappropriate or unacceptable clothing. This will allow staff and students to focus all their attention on teaching, learning and the enjoyment of being at school.
- Lycra Pants
- Tight Fashion Trousers
- Leggings or Jeans
- Excessive Make-up
- No False Nails
- No Piercings
- Extreme Hairstyles including unnatural hair colours, patterns and tramlines.
We ask you to ensure that your son or daughter is sent to College wearing full uniform to a standard that reflects well on the College. We expect our students to wear their uniform with pride in being recognised as a member of the All Saints Community. Our uniform rules do not alter with the whims of fashion. Students must not have extreme hair colours or styles. Body piercing is not permitted. Jewellery is not to be worn for school, except for: a watch, cross and chain worn underneath the school shirt, and a single bangle/bracelet worn as a religious observance.
A sturdy, waterproof bag is necessary to carry books, planner and equipment. Books and equipment are expensive and a good quality bag is the only suitable item to carry them in.
- Black Polo Shirt with College logo
- Socks with College logo
- Black shorts with College logo
- Black Rugby/Hockey shirt with College logo Football/Hockey boots
- Shin pads
- Black tracksuit bottoms with College logo
- Black hooded sweatshirt with College logo
- Sports Leggings with College logo
Blazer and Tie Suppliers
5 St. Johns Rd,
Tel: 01484 453 534
Online Shop Available
2 Buxton Way Rd,
Tel: 01484 431260